Who We Are
QCS Purchasing Cooperative is a leading supply-chain solutions provider and the largest purchasing cooperative of its kind in the food and beverage industry. We provide tools, resources, and consultative expertise to help you manage your buying more efficiently.
- Member-owned, member-led cooperative.
- More than 800 member companies.
- Annual purchases in excess of 700 million dollars.
- Managed as not to generate a profit.
- Agreements with more than 200 high-quality local and national supply partners.
- Access to food safety & quality services, risk management, training, and other value-added services.
- Invitation to business meetings and annual fall conference.
How We Deliver Value
QCS Purchasing Cooperative consolidates members’ spend at a category level, which allows us to:
- Deliver strategic sourcing through a trusted resource.
- Create buying leverage with our supply partners.
- Provide our members with more competitive pricing than they could typically achieve on their own.
- Gain deep category and market knowledge to help members develop optimum sourcing strategies.
- Introduce our members to innovative supplier offerings that help them become more effective in their respective businesses.
- Maintain low overhead to ensure that our members receive maximum benefit from their ownership in QCS Purchasing Cooperative.
QCS expertly serves the following food & beverage industry segments:
- Craft Beer
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Organic and Natural Foods
This content doesn’t appear on the home page.