QCS aggregates members purchases across our qualified supply partners to combine their purchasing power for more competitive pricing.
QCS members have access to more than 200 national supply partners that meet or exceed regulatory requirements and with the safest products possible.
An Extension of Your Team
QCS Purchasing Cooperative provides members with a unique collaborative partnership.
Products and Services
QCS Purchasing Cooperative members have access to high-quality goods and services at the lowest possible total cost.
QCS Purchasing Cooperative provides members with unmatched category expertise and relevant market data.
Benefits Go Beyond Purchasing
Member benefits go beyond purchasing – we offer consultative assistance, strategic sourcing, data, community networking, and more.
Who We Are
QCS Purchasing Cooperative is a leading supply chain solutions provider and the largest purchasing cooperative of its kind in the food and beverage industry. We provide tools, resources, and consultative expertise to help you manage your buying more efficiently.
- Member-owned, member-led cooperative & managed as to generate a profit.
- Membership is at the parent company level.
- Provides sourcing for over 800 companies with over 2000 locations.
- Over $850 million per year of spend under management.
- Agreements with more than 200 supply partners covering direct & indirect spend categories.
- Invitation to business meetings and annual fall conference.
View QCS At-A-Glance flyer
How We Deliver Value
QCS Purchasing Cooperative consolidates members’ spend at a category level, which allows us to:
- Deliver strategic sourcing through a collaborative
- Create buying leverage with our supply partners.
- Extract value from our supply partner community and match the needs of our members.
- Provide our members with more competitive pricing than they could typically achieve on their own.
- Share deep category and market knowledge to help members develop optimum sourcing strategies.
- Access to food safety & quality services, risk management, training, and other value-added services.
- Maintain low overhead to ensure that our members receive maximum benefit from their ownership in QCS Purchasing Cooperative.
QCS expertly serves the following food & beverage industry segments:
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Organic and Natural Foods
- Water Bottling
- Water Conditioning
This content doesn’t appear on the home page.