Who We Are
QCS Purchasing Cooperative is a leading supply-chain solutions provider and the largest purchasing of its kind in the food and beverage industry. We provide tools to help you manage your buying more efficiently.
- Member-owned cooperative.
- We help over 700 member companies compete more effectively.
- Annual purchases in excess of six hundred and seventy-five million dollars.
- Managed as not to generate a profit.
- Agreements with more than 200 high-quality supply partners.
- Access to Food Safety & Quality services, Risk Management, and Training.
How We Deliver Value
QCS Purchasing Cooperative consolidates members’ spend at a category level, which allows us to:
- Create buying leverage with our supply partners.
- Provide our members with more competitive pricing than they could typically achieve on their own.
- Gain deep market knowledge to help members develop optimum sourcing strategies.
- Help members solve their most complex sourcing challenges with our team of strategic sourcing specialists with deep category experience and knowledge.
- Introduce our members to innovative supplier offerings that help them become more effective in their respective businesses.
- Maintain low overhead to ensure that our members receive maximum benefit from their ownership in QCS Purchasing Cooperative.
Why Join QCS Purchasing?
Although lower pricing is often the primary motivation for joining QCS Purchasing Cooperative our members stay with us for many other reasons, including the following:
- We provide backup supply security in the event our members need another qualified supplier.
- We have experienced category experts who provide industry and market intelligence, so our members can make the best-informed decisions for their businesses.
- Our team helps foster innovation with our members by bringing new supply partners and supply partner offerings that help members stay ahead of their competitors.
This content doesn’t appear on the home page.