Member Purchasing Programs – An Extension of Your Team
Our members have access to more than 200 national supply partners serving raw materials, packaging and direct spend categories that meet QCS Purchasing quality and service requirements.
QCS Purchasing requires all approved suppliers to meet strict requirements to ensure that they provide members with products that meet or exceed all regulatory requirements and are the safest products possible. Through the purchasing program, members have access to the following:
- Plant operations and supplies
- Facility services
- Fleet management
- Equipment and Components
- Value-added services
Typical Program Structure
- Competitive pricing, volume incentives and national reach.
- Members maintain direct contact with suppliers.
- Supply partners can either invoice QCS Purchasing or members directly.
- Product and services meet QCS Purchasing’s quality standards.
- Program details are fully visible to members.
- QCS Purchasing actively monitors and reviews programs.
- QCS Purchasing does not take physical possession of any goods.
View QCS At-A-Glance Flyer