Frequently Asked Questions
- When will registration open for the 2023 QCS Annual Conference be open?
- Registration will open in June. Watch this website and emails for updates.
- Where will the QCS Annual Conference be held?
- Rosen Centre Hotel. Located at 9840 International Drive in Orlando, Florida.
- Where do I pick up my name badge?
- Registration packets, including your name badge and conference program, will be distributed at the QCS registration desk at the Rosen Centre.
- What is the dress code?
- The dress code for conference meetings and daytime meals is business casual (for men: dress pants/khakis and a shirt with a collar. For women: dress pants/casual dresses and a blouse or shirt with a collar.) We suggest that you bring a jacket or sweater because the meeting rooms may be cold, and temperatures may fluctuate.
- Tuesday evening’s Awards Gala is semi-formal (for men: suit & tie/sport coat is recommended. For women: a cocktail/ little black dress or dress pants)
- Who do I contact with questions about the conference?
- When is the registration deadline?
- The registration deadline date is September 15, 2023.
Airport & Transportation
- Where can I find maps and directions: Click here https://www.visitorlando.com/plan/maps/
- What is the distance from the airport to the hotel?
- Orlando International Airport is approximately 9 miles from the Rosen Centre Hotel.
Supply Partner Tabletop Displays
- What is the deadline to reserve participation in the Supply Partner Extravaganza?
- What is included in the tabletop space?
- One 6-foot skirted table and one chair (cost is included in registration fee). There is no need to order additional items, and there is no exhibit contractor servicing this event.
We look forward to seeing you in Orlando!
Thank you QCS members, supply partners, speakers, and guests for attending the 2022 QCS Annual Conference! View the photos below.